Amazing predictions!

I'm addicted to YouTube astrology forecasts. I know a little bit about the subject, so I try to see what might be happening whenever transiting heavenly bodies are making aspects to my natal heavenly bodies. Then I try to guess how those aspects *might* affect me.

You see, I'd like certain aspects of my life to change for the better. I think everyone has that desire, which is why YouTube astrologers are bound to get a lot of views if they can be even somewhat coherent in their presentations. At some point I checked out some Tarot card readers for my sun sign (Gemini) forecasts, as well, but I came to the conclusion that those readings are more unreliable than the astrological readings.  

I can't rely on the Gemini or Sagittarius (my rising sign) forecasts, either, because my houses are so unusually sized. I was born nearer the Arctic Circle than most people on this planet, and some of my houses are huge while others are minuscule, using the Placidus system, which I like better than the equal house system. Even so, I have one house that's tiny and crammed with planets while another house is huge and totally empty.

Every single astrology (and Tarot!) forecast is chock-full of amazing predictions. Only 3 percent of those predictions ever come anywhere near to coming true for me. The exceptions to this are the Mercury retrogrades. Mercury rules Gemini, and those retrogrades really mess up my life. I have high hopes for Jupiter's ingress into Gemini in May of 2024, though. I could really use some good luck. However, the last time Jupiter was in Gemini, in 2012 and 2013, I couldn't really notice anything extra positive about it. So, who knows what will happen.

Let's hope for peace, love, and prosperity for all for the coming year 2024!

Astrology | Definition, History, Symbols, Signs, & Facts ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointing past lives

A dream of life on another planet

Imaginary chicken dinner