Disappointing past lives

Some people come to me to get a QHHT session for the express purpose of discovering their past lives. It's not always a blessing to know them, however. Some lives can be brutally traumatic, there are fortunate periods in some, but often lives are mundane and boring.

My guides recently told me I've been incarnating on this planet since the time of Lemuria, and that I've also lived on Atlantis. I know nothing of those lives. I do know more about my lives within the past 2,000 years. 

One of those lives was as a Chinese emperor's wife. I've been a member of a harem in at least three different lives, and the Chinese one was an honorable one, albeit boring. My parents sold me to the emperor's agents, I was brought up to the palace, but I never saw the emperor. Instead, I lived my life as a low-level servant, sweeping the hallways and rooms in the imperial theater.

I saw beautiful, fancily costumed women daily. They had elaborate rituals before their performances, they painted themselves, they arrayed themselves in fine clothing, and they got their hair elaborately done, tasks which I helped some of them with from time to time. I was assigned to various performers, but I often had to change from one performer's cadre to another's, mostly because when they moved on, I remained. 

I never moved on. I was a poor woman without connections in the palace. A performer might find favor with one of the men who had come to see the performances and she would be gone. A performer might be hurt badly enough, either by accident or by malicious design, so she couldn't perform anymore and would have to leave. Whatever the reason, performers cycled in and out of the theater, but I remained. 

I swept, I helped, I knew the theater inside and out. Every day my desire to perform grew and grew. I never performed. I became old, and when I could no longer sweep the halls, I became ill and died.

The desire to perform never left me, which is why in this life I've sought opportunities to perform with amateur theater groups whenever I could. I love to perform. Whatever desire you have in your past lives will often come to pass in your subsequent lives. 

I know about a dozen of my past lives by now. While it is fascinating to know about them to some extent, it also places a burden on my shoulders. Have I perpetuated the negative patterns from those lives in my current life? Have I been able to get past those?

All of our lives make us evolve. Our personality traits and our likes and dislikes often begin during past lives. We don't need to know our past lives in order to heal all of our past. If you were viewing this life as one of your past lives, what would you tell your future self about it? What would be the highlights you'd want to tell yourself? The most important relationships? The biggest issues you were grappling with?

There is no time. The past is here, as well as the future. Wholeness of soul and spirit can be achieved through increased connection of mind and heart. You are the sum total of all of your past, present, and future lives. It's okay to be ordinary. Evolution happens no matter what.

Engraving of a maid servant sweeping the floor in Victorian England, circa  1890 Stock Photo - Alamy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A dream of life on another planet

Imaginary chicken dinner